Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to have my first post on here a for sale ad but...im desperate. I got two sets of roush wheels a couple months ago whe I got my new mustang. Ended up finding...another project car so now, well the stangs gone and the wheels are next.

The wheels are all 18x10 authentic roush wheels,(45 mm offset) I got them for about 400 a peice new, and theyve never been mounted. Super light being that theyre cast aluminum you wont be dissapointed with these puppies.

Like I said I have two sets to sell (8 wheels) all the same size 18x10. Looking to get $1000 per set.

If I missed anything please feel free to call me at 615-478-7381, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking guys, great forum glad to be a part of it finally.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not dont need, dont want. I got an amazing deal on a o5' mustang gt from a friend who got backed into. Bought it put a new front facia on it, grill, hood and these wheels. I was told they retailed for 500 a peice so therefore giving 400 I figured Id make a buck or two by flipping a set. Found a ramcharger for sale locally the day after the wheels came in and before I could get them mounted I caught the 4x4 bug. When I sold the car the guy for some reason didnt want the wheels so Im in the situation you see here.

I ran into a situation a while back where a guy came on to a bmw forum Im on trying to sell parts. He had a low post count and turned out to be a scammer. If you can find a way for me to prove Im not trying to take anyone let me know I just need rid of these wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.