Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 GT saleen blown vert was handed over to me today in UK.....its.....well its.....NICE:D

However, the UK being a country with a speed camera on every corner, which are hooked up to the national car data base, and can have a speeding ticket in the post, and your licence endorsed, before you have get home from work, makes finding out just how fast it will go a bit of a problem.....I may never know:(

So.....how fast will it go in theory

mods

saleen supercharger
3.4" pulley
39lb injectors
some kind of superchip apparently
standard exhaust system except for aftemarket flowmasters
Xcal tune

Opinions please

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
wait, you got a supercharged saleen mustang today and you're on the computer? dude, something's wrong with you. lol

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Just get that spray you put on your tag that keeps cameras from getting your number. They advertise it all the time in Car and Driver.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
LOL....Yep i wish there was something that worked on those cameras, but there isnt apart from hitting them with a truck or a 50 cal. The UK systems are so good they can even do obscured number recognition......

one guy in my town speeding through a camera knowing he was going to trip it, gave it two fingers out the window as he got photographed... some one just happened to be in a control room in another city noticed his gesture, and by the time the guy got home, the police were there waiting for him...I hate the UK, its a 'big brother is watching you' country with more so called 'security cameras' per head of population than anywhere in the world. And as for the speed cameras, they are self perpetuating. Making more money to buy more cameras to make more money...ad infinitum...Im English, but live and work abroad most all of the time and feel like a tourist when lm back there. :sorry

For anyone who working on the speed answer, I forgot to add its an auto and stock rear

PS....I prefer the 50 cal option but for owning one round of ammo i would do 3 to 5 years in prison....its a great country ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont any one have an idea?

Im askin becuase ive seen youtube saleen runs at 180mph and i cant believe it....ive read blogs that say near the same.....reports that suggest it but reporters that lose their balls before they get there.......Q.....is 160mph realistic?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Just get that spray you put on your tag that keeps cameras from getting your number. They advertise it all the time in Car and Driver.
Thats just a gimick, that **** doesnt work. Been proven over and over again. Nothing beats or cheats the speed cameras.

Im askin becuase ive seen youtube saleen runs at 180mph and i cant believe it....ive read blogs that say near the same.....reports that suggest it but reporters that lose their balls before they get there.......Q.....is 160mph realistic?
160mph is just getting started. 180mph is definately realistic.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
remove your rear plates and go for a run...ha ha! I know i've wrapped my speedo so i think 160 might be possible with a huffer.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
170ish would be my guess

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Get your ass over to germany

1 - 11 of 11 Posts