Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here is the before pics thread of my Mustang after the accident:
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/v6-mustangs/208319-wrecked-my-new-2000-mustang-after-1-week-buying-pics-need-advicve.html

1 month and a half later and $1500 hundred dollars gone, this baby runs like a new car now..

I also replaced the headlights and used halo angel lights even though one Halo ring is not lighting up....

I need to get a chrome mustang emblem as well

Besides that just the same ol car but fixed up

Thanks for all the help and support

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Couldn't have got rid of the headlights :p?
*edit* didn't look at old post, why the F did you get them int he first place lol!

Anyway my question in the 1st picture how far is your front wheel turned?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
how the hell did it only cost 1500 to fix all that......

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Still no answer to my question.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
In the first picture it looks like your wheel is pushed way far back in the wheel well to the point where it's almost touching it. What's up with that?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
In the first picture it looks like your wheel is pushed way far back in the wheel well to the point where it's almost touching it. What's up with that?
^
this is where my question comes from.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
There is no way that was done *properly* for $1500.....

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
absolutely not ! im pretty sure the frame was bent, atleast it looked like it might have been ...

It costed me 1500 to fix my dad's focus, at a mexican shop ! not even an official shop....
that was a front bumper assembly, Apillar repair. New fog light. Repaint the rear bumper. Then for 500 more we had a new hood put on. And hail damaged fixed on the roof and repainted...

I would have probably got another V6 if i wrecked my car like that ...

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
3 things...

1. you should have listened to us about taking the loss and finding a new stang

2. i've been around enough body shops to know that your car was not fixed properly for $1500 with that damage...corners were most likely cut...and by most likely i mean 100% cut

3. holy crap you had the chance to go ahead and buy some nice smoked lenses and you bought those :lmao

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Insurance is your friend. (well not true :shiftyeyes)

Why no drop while you were at it?

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just looked at it,, I think its just the way the camera took the picture. But its not far back or rubbing

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.