Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its done!

BBK Lowering Springs (or so i was told, they look more like steeda blue imo) And Tokico D-specs ON!!!!!!111!!!!11!!111!!!!!!

Rio looks titties. :drool

Here's some shots i took today on my break at work. (28mm 1.8)

and a couple from last night.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH, And as i mentioned in the PAPOYRAIST thread(why does that look so...wrong :shiftyeyes ) im thinking about picking up a set of 03/04 cobra's 17x9/10.5 polished, not chrome, not satin.

what do you think?
can you find me some pics of the on red sn95's?

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luckily i have 0 speed bumps anywhere in my town. :D

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
OH, And as i mentioned in the PAPOYRAIST thread(why does that look so...wrong :shiftyeyes ) im thinking about picking up a set of 03/04 cobra's 17x9/10.5 polished, not chrome, not satin.

what do you think?
can you find me some pics of the on red sn95's?
termi wheels are my favorite wheels on an sn95 of any color...i've seen them on a few in my local club and it looks tits...btw how much did the shocks run you? i've been thinking about new shocks for my v6..sure my cars got less then 50k miles, but with things im putting in motion tomarrow i need to be prepared :shiftyeyes

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
believe me 6, the ride difference between a lowered car with stock s/s, and these is a WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD.

i got a smokin deal, lets just say dat. ;)

so you think i should go for the polished termi's? :D

EDIT: Oh, and my car only has 51k too. ;)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Don't forget to get your wheels aligned after they settle otherwise you'll be replacing your tires soon. Looks great though and I hate SN95 cars.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't forget to get your wheels aligned after they settle otherwise you'll be replacing your tires soon. Looks great though and I hate SN95 cars.
oh, and i know. :(
i have to get CC plates and an alignment asap. :sorry

im only at 1 degree or less of neg camber tho.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Looks way better man.

I had the 03's and I hated the look on my car, but they would be better in polished. That's what my Saleen's are. Polished are a SUPER pain though. I got mine ceramic clear coated after 6 months and tons of pain from polishing every week. Best $100 I've spent.

Here were the 03's.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks muscle!
you're like, my hero in the sn95 world!

i do have to agree, everytime ive seen the satin 03's on sn95 cobra's, it hasnt ever looked good.

im mainly looking at getting them, since i can get em for cheap, and hopefully keep my front tires, so all i would need is to buy the rears. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts