Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you think it would cost to uhh put together an entire axle?? and then put it on? or not to put it on? i have no ****in idea. it fits in my car and i gota take it somehwere to get it put together cause i dont have a press and im gona **** it up.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
probably an extra $300 ... it would only take them like 2 or so hours more... so maybe not even that long

·
Registered
587 Posts
I really have no clue but I have taken my entire rear end apart along with the axle and put it back together...i could tell you how hard it is to diy, lol

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holy **** jericho is hard as **** to follow, every ****ing episode starts with the same damn flash back of what has happend!? how the hell am i suppose to remember what episode im on holy fic! or maybe i've been way to drunk to remmeber wtf happend...

·
Registered
587 Posts
yep, it will take you a couple days and a geo to drive around (but you can get one of those for like $0.00001, lol) but it's definitely worth it if you're changing out wheel bearings, and doing rear end stuff. And yea, I stoped watching jericho long ago because it got rediculous

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its still not even remotely plausible because if 10 nukes went off it would cloud out the sky for years and then everything would die.

yeeaah im gona pay someone to assemble this... look at theeese...

god there sooooooooo BIIIGG!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
lol, they'll fit. I have 295's all the way around.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
You should see the Nitto 315's. They look huge off the car, but they look right at home under the fenders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts