Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, nothing is wrong with my car...but i found an 03 cobra in silver with 65,000 miles on it for...get this...$20,000 (price negotiable) and it looks...brand spanking new...

why...why cant i have 20 grand for this car...why? lol i would never (or at least for a long time) not ask for anything again :mad:

dammit to hell

·
Registered
927 Posts
where did you find this at ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its funny cuz its the second time i have found something like this lol one i actually drove by so i have seen it in person...this one i saw on autotrader...and its not too far from my house so i can take a ride if i really wanted to

·
Registered
927 Posts
its funny cuz its the second time i have found something like this lol one i actually drove by so i have seen it in person...this one i saw on autotrader...and its not too far from my house so i can take a ride if i really wanted to
ok i have seen the same one i belive.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
yeah.. i test drove a torch red 03 with high mileage before i found my gt.. it was great.. just driven alot with a scatch on the driver rocker panel and a busted foglight but that was about it... 150k miles.. get this.. 12k + tax, tag, title.. i was skeetin on myself (literally.. ask my g/f.. she was in my ol sixer w/ me when we went to see the price, lol) when i found the price.. but my dad.. grr.. making me be responsible.. he would have to cosign for me to get it he told me "one of two things will happen when you get this car.. either, you'll be sitting in county jail for speeding, or you'll wrap it around a tree" so it was a nogo from him :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts