Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Oh **** son, better cut that hippy-ass hair of yours! Don't wanna be a bad influence!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

But really, congratulations. Guess in 9 months you'll officially be an ex-member of Modded Mustangs.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever since I started my new job im a part timer now... Ive already got a million ideas I want to do for its room, and my wife doesnt want me telling anyone but Im about to bust!!!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't bust, that's what led to this problem in the first place
Speaking of LED, i bought 30ft led light strips to run along the ceiling in the computer room that we will convert to the babies room.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, nahh I got the ones that can be dimmed really low and change a million different colors to keep it low light I HAVE AN IDEA OKAY!!!! But im going to hide them with crown molding

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Awesome dude.

Soon you will be covered in baby fluids, not to be confused with baby making fluids.

Unless youre into that sort of thing.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im already experiencing morning sickness is this normal? I have horrible anxiety. And the ****ed up part of it all, our child will have the last name Thomas and this town people believe we are better then everyone dont need to be show any respect down graded and will rob you blind and screw you over in a heart beat, but the truth be my Thomas family isnt like that not the one I grew up with. We were taught to respect everyone even the ones that didnt look like they had a dime to their name. And Im kind of pissed off we have this name now. So... Im going to make sure this child knows what I wish I did, how to understand it, and how to be happy and not to worry about the little things and to rewrite this last name...

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

ooga chaca ooga ooga ooga chaca

ooga chaca ooga ooga ooga chaca

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
I knew those instructional videos I sent you would pay off

·
Registered
784 Posts
and a mustang will totally baby. Trust me I know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts