·
Registered
128 Posts
Agoura Hills here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sd

San Diego Here...Does anyone know of any local meets?..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Irvine here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sand Canyon and Irvine Blvd. Where are you?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Live on west yale loop in woodbridge.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We need to hit Cars and coffee soon. I want to see what some of the locals are doing to their cars. When I take the car in for work I also want to make sure I am going to the right places. I think I am going to start with a nice sound system. I like the link in your footer.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We need to hit Cars and coffee soon. I want to see what some of the locals are doing to their cars. When I take the car in for work I als want to make sure I am goig to the right places. I think I am going to start with a nice sound system. I like the link in your footer.
yea i go to Cars and Coffee every now and then. yea sound system is nice but if it was me i would go w/ exhaust its alot more fun to driver around with (like when i got my muffler deletes :D) and Gears (trust me on gears they will make it seem like you gains 50rwhp).

if you a more local fourm you should check out

Orangecountyhorsepower.com
< thats my buddies car
or
Motorgen < i went on there last cruise.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea i go to Cars and Coffee every now and then. yea sound system is nice but if it was me i would go w/ exhaust its alot more fun to driver around with (like when i got my muffler deletes :D) and Gears (trust me on gears they will make it seem like you gains 50rwhp).

if you a more local fourm you should check out

Orangecountyhorsepower.com
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. < thats my buddies car
or
Motorgen < i went on there last cruise.
Thanks I just signed up. I always do a full catback first and I thought I would try something different this time. I will only keep it for a few years while I wait for the special order on the 5.0 so I am not sure how much extra work I am going to do to the engine.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts