Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wiser by the Minute
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone one here has been very helpful so I wanted to throw a Shot out to the Site. This site is the Best! Appriciate all the help with my build. Becasue of you all my build went smooth and I was able to piece my S/C kit together and it ran awesome.

+++ so I am buying my 1st home and have a little girl on the way so I figured the right thing to do at the moment would be to sell it off so I can get rid of my car payment ++++

I ended up getting 6K and a 1995 Mustang Gt w/ 128K 02 gt seats, Rebuilt trans, new clutch, rebuilt rearend @ 4:10's , BBK o/r H & a catback, 18" rims & tires. Not to bad of a deal I guess.

Now I am trying to sell or trade this so I can get something more like a truck or suv to fit more things. :)

Anyhow -- I will hopefully be back in the game this summer or next year. I am shooting for a 96-02 cobra next time. :)

:mad:

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
You'll have to go to aussieland to get an 02 :D

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Sorry youve got to sell it, but it sounds like the right thing to do. Congrats and good luck with the baby and the house! Another stang will pop up for you to buy when it makes sense.

·
Wiser by the Minute
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh for sure ! Appriciated. I have had 6 stangs now so I know I am in line for another. Just need to ensure my ducks are in a row. Now I have experiance with a new edge and know the in's and outs. haha.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That's sad to hear, but at the same time, good to see you did it for what counts for you, family.

I'd say what counts in general. However except for my sister, mom, niece, my family is a bunch of dead beats who don't really matter. :lol I'm trying to have all of my fun with cars, trucks, bikes, etc in the next few years before I have a family of my own. I also only buy in cash so that I won't have payments breathing down my neck. But at least you're not totally out of the game. You might decide to hang onto that 5.0, who knows.

·
Wiser by the Minute
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's sad to hear, but at the same time, good to see you did it for what counts for you, family.

I'd say what counts in general. However except for my sister, mom, niece, my family is a bunch of dead beats who don't really matter. :lol I'm trying to have all of my fun with cars, trucks, bikes, etc in the next few years before I have a family of my own. I also only buy in cash so that I won't have payments breathing down my neck. But at least you're not totally out of the game. You might decide to hang onto that 5.0, who knows.

Haha yeah man cash is king. I was using that loan to build my credit so I can buy this house. haha

Guys like us will always have our toys.. haha.

Not keeping the 5.0 has a bit to much underbody rust for me. not rusting out but not what I would want to keep. I have a guy wanting to trade me a 98 grand cherokee for it. May do that. I need something bigger. but I will be back!!! hahaha :mad:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Have fun filling up that '98 Grand Cherokee! Great SUVs ... but prolly the worst mileage I've ever gotten in any vehicle!

·
Wiser by the Minute
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha. Its not a done deal yet. :)~ I will keep that in mind bro. Got to weigh everything these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts