Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
what year was your gt. dont know why you would sell one 2v to get another 2v. I would have bought a mach 1.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what year was your gt. dont know why you would sell one 2v to get another 2v. I would have bought a mach 1.
im only 16 so i dont wanna go balls out on 4v even though i know my limits,, still,,,got a good price on the gt one of the kids in my school wanted it,,the bullett was only 15 miles away so i said **** it ill check it out and it is really nice

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
He didn't do too bad I guess. KBB is like 13,500. Would have been better though if it was original with low miles. I would have just made my GT look like a Bullit if thats what I wanted. Maybe would have gotten some udp's to make up for that extra 5 hp. All in all, he made the decision and got what he wanted with his money. That's what matters. Nice car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you guys really think the put it in me on the price,,, cause its 100 bucks over blue book i figured that ment i wasnt gettin screwed

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
If you would have paid the buy it now, yes. Its about to be summer and the price is going to be close to book at this time of year. If you like it, don't lose any sleep over it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts