1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
what exactly are you trying to solder?

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
I'm pretty good at soldering from Navy experience. I couldn't get the pictures to work on the other thread. Email them to me at:

[email protected]

My soldering iron is pretty shot so if you have one bring it or we can just go get a new one. If you were planning on coming to the meet next month we could do it then.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty good at soldering from Navy experience. I couldn't get the pictures to work on the other thread. Email them to me at:

[email protected]

My soldering iron is pretty shot so if you have one bring it or we can just go get a new one. If you were planning on coming to the meet next month we could do it then.
sent you the pic of what needs to be done. the only soldering iron i have is a cheapo from walmart. i dont even know if thats the right thing that is needed to work on these boards.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
****. I don't have much experience removing/replacing chips/ROMs on circuit boards. Those soldering joints are tiny. Why didn't you just order a replacement board with the ROM installed?

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
thats kinda shitty they do that. im guessing you couldve used encryption software on this drive?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts