Registered
1,923 Posts
holy ballsack...

give me your car! or i will have to steal it :shiftyeyes

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, stock springs make it look more impressive than it is, hahaha.

I don't have much more in the way of shots at the moment... I have a couple in-car vids in the autocross section, and I should have about six more vids just as soon as I get around to pulling 'em off the camera, fixing the orientation (apparently I like to film upside-down), and trimming the extraneous footage.

Ryan - go find an autocross, hahaha.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Yeah, stock springs make it look more impressive than it is, hahaha.

I don't have much more in the way of shots at the moment... I have a couple in-car vids in the autocross section, and I should have about six more vids just as soon as I get around to pulling 'em off the camera, fixing the orientation (apparently I like to film upside-down), and trimming the extraneous footage.

Ryan - go find an autocross, hahaha.
:lmao
where are some good ones because once i get my cc plates in the mail i want to go.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lmao
where are some good ones because once i get my cc plates in the mail i want to go.
Honestly couldn't tell you. If you check the SCCA's site, I'm sure they have something going on near you, as would the Porsche Club. There's probably other local organizations that do autox, as well. Google is your friend :)

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool nonetheless though. More so because it's awesome to see a Mustang being driven hard.
Yeah, I don't baby that car... what sucks is I ripped an axle seal sometime during on Sunday, didn't notice it 'til I swapped my street tires back on. :(

Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a metric pain-in-my-ass.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Heyyyyy didn't you used to be in Everett? Could've sworn....

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
I shoulda been there :(

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice Rev!

How'd you do?

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you running stock class with your car? If so then i know why you havent put a higher spring rate spring in there.
Our classing is pretty loose, so it's not like I'm trying to stay in an SCCA stock class. I haven't swapped springs because of numerous lame excuses that usually revolve around time or money.

Saturday's course was REALLY tight, so I got my ass handed to me - 37th of 70.

Sunday's was very open, and with enough room to stretch the legs on the ole girl, I ended up doing better: 26th of 78.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts