Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my clutch in the car today and new wheels took a couple sneak peak pictures, might get some better ones tomorrow if the roads are cleaner. figured i'd throw them up in this section as you dont see many new edges with gt4's and I absolutely love how they look!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Nice! Looks great!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah they look a lot like the fr500s but they're actually ford GT replicas.

·
Registered
800 Posts
They don't look good on a lot of cars

They look awesome on yours, must be the chrome/black/lowered combo. The cobra body pieces don't hurt either.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I normally don't like them on NE's, but these really do look amazing. Way to be different and succeed at it.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Lookin good man! How you liking the twin disk?

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lookin good man! How you liking the twin disk?
I didn't do the twin disk, decided i'd try something less expensive and see how it'd work so i went with a promotion 750, just from the couple miles I put on it so far it's amazing for a performance clutch, feels almost exactly like the stock clutch in terms of pedal effort, there's zero chatter or any noise or engagement issues thus far.

Here's a few more pics, as you can see from the surroundings as to why i've only put about 2 miles on the car so far lol, Only drove it down the road to this parking lot for some pics and back.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Car looks good! Not a huge fan of those rims though

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
window tints on the to do list this spring.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Damn. I tried to drive in the snow yesterday and went NOWHERE.

·
Live Hard Die Hard
1,454 Posts
Pretty pretty shiny shiney. I like them ,but I wouldnt like them on my car. I think my TR mach wouldnt look good with any chrome wheel.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there was only snow in that parking lot, none on the road. and it's only been drivin about a mile thus far as I dont want any salt getting under it so it's tucked in the driveway until it warms up and we get some rain.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts