Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to make a long story short, someone keyed my car while me and my girlfirend were at the mall doing a lil christmas shopping at the mall last night. The scratch runs from the hood and all the way down the passenger side of my car. I ran my finger threw out the scratch and thank god its not deep! Should I take it some where to get it buffed out or is there anything that I can buy and do it my self?

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
pictures? and start bringing a 12 guage where ever you go...

If they are really shallow then you can use some rubbing compound and lots of wax and it might come out.....depending on how deep it is.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill get some pics later today....but I'm sure they will come out

·
Registered
535 Posts
There's nothing worse than some ignorant ****stick doing that. If I caught someone keying my car, I'd go Inglorious Bastards on them and carve a swastica on their forehead with the key they used!

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's nothing worse than some ignorant ****stick doing that. If I caught someone keying my car, I'd go Inglorious Bastards on them and carve a swastica on their forehead with the key they used!
In the new world of sensitive people you may get in trouble but I would do the same..

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
is that what you use zippy?
Yes. I have a system for my car.

Every spring, I take it in and have a professional buff it and put a glaze on it.

I roll with that for a month or two, and then a couple of times in the summer,
and once before I store it in the fall, I use the Ultra Finish.

Here are some close ups of the paint.

And how it holds up in the rain.

Now bear in mind this car travels 500 miles a week every week on the highway,
and is never garaged or kept out of the elements.
Even my enclosed car shelter doesn't block UV rays,
as I found out when I left a pair of coveralls on the trunk of my beater for a
few weeks one summer. They were all faded when I went in to get them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
only women key cars....men dont do that ****, we drain oil or pour acid on paint n ****

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Yes. I have a system for my car.

Every spring, I take it in and have a professional buff it and put a glaze on it.

I roll with that for a month or two, and then a couple of times in the summer,
and once before I store it in the fall, I use the Ultra Finish.

Here are some close ups of the paint.

And how it holds up in the rain.

Now bear in mind this car travels 500 miles a week every week on the highway,
and is never garaged or kept out of the elements.
Even my enclosed car shelter doesn't block UV rays,
as I found out when I left a pair of coveralls on the trunk of my beater for a
few weeks one summer. They were all faded when I went in to get them.
See I want that....I bought some really nice **** at a car show, and it works great but my car needs alot of tlc, I will get some of that stuff also....because I want to make beautiful **** sex to your car:D

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Damn Zip! Next time I'm in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, I'm going to have you buff my car out.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I had my 03 keyed all around. I took the cash from the insurance and traded it in, they had it buffed and I was looking at it a few days later it looked like they painted it. I had to get out and look really close to see it, they did't a awsome job.

·
Registered
598 Posts
rubbing compound? Thats a little too rough. My car was keyed both sides when the previous owner had it. 80% of it was not very deep and was able to buff it out myself. Also if you car gets keyed it should fall under comprehensive insurance which is a lot cheaper. I paid only $250 to have the rest of the key marks taken out as well as a large door ding. My deductible on my regular insurance is $1000. If you plan on taking care of it yourself a good polish and wax should take care of it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts