Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
track vids are from Atl Dragway...can't get out of the 12's there...spin through 3rd....:mad:

My first ever vette kill...spraying 100...before the blower:cool:

Mountain Run...lots of fun...turn ya sound up...

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
im not trying to call bullshit, but i didnt hear u spinning through 3rd. i heard spin in first then wheelhop, then u shifted to second early, spun halfway through second, then barked the hell out of third and hooked.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
nice vids by the way, especially the mountain pass one. me and my friends do canyon runs sometimes out here in cali. alot of nice curves!

thats the only place where our IRS really comes in handy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not trying to call bullshit, but i didnt hear u spinning through 3rd. i heard spin in first then wheelhop, then u shifted to second early, spun halfway through second, then barked the hell out of third and hooked.
actually on that one i missed 3rd and when i got it was way down on rpms...i've got some of me chirping 4th but you gotta turn your sound up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
here's one of me running a 13.4 the same day....turn your sound up and here it chirp 4th. These are the same tires i cut 1.6 60' ...11.6 et at SilverDollar Raceway but the tires are newer here than at sdr. Commerce Sucks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts