Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Cobra with the 1st waxin of the year... I'm waiting on another wing because my wing broke at the bottom. but the car looks pretty nice with out one as well.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! ah no. I just work there. Im the Night Manager right now.. I was asst. manager at the Comfort Inn for awhile n the owner/manager/iraqiean was a DOUCHBAG from....uh well iraq. but I have worked MANY dif hotels. front desk Hamption Inn Cheyenne WY, Night Manager for 3 years at a Holiday Inn Express in Casper WY, Front Desk Holiday Inn Express Greeley CO, Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Abilene TX, Asst. Manager Comfort Inn Sheridan WY, and now Wingate Inn in that order! :D

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
If I go to Wyoming ever, can I stay for free? And test drive this shiny white car at no expense as well? ;)

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I go to Wyoming ever, can I stay for free? And test drive this shiny white car at no expense as well? ;)
I dont know the owner is a tight wad but if I can i could prolly just get 1-2 nights for free n the rest would be employee rate... lol and sure Ill let you test drive it... it might be more HP than you can handle or are use too. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts