Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
changed up the look abit this week on Hell Fire, added a black GT500 spoiler, took off all the white stripes and painted some interior peices

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I had a few guys at work when I was installing it sayin it was gonna look horrible but when I finished they were all speechless

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It looks great except for the console. IMO it's too much red, but the rest compliments very well.

psssssssssssssssst......................you should have cleaned the car before the picks. But I won't say anything.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
It looks great except for the console. IMO it's too much red, but the rest compliments very well.
Thats what I was thinking. Maybe do the dash part red and the bottom center black?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

psssssssssssssssst......................you should have cleaned the car before the picks. But I won't say anything.
yeah i know but i was excited... she got a full wash, wax & detail today gonna snap some more pics tomorrow
i think that in person the red probly looks great...
i think it looks awsome in person wouldnt say its to much red for the simple fact that while im driving im not looking at it
i like it alot....great job.
are u keeping the spoiler blk or are u painting it?
the spoiler is painted and cleared Im going with a black and red theme

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
^ hahaha. looks good man, nice custom touch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts