Modded Mustang Forums banner

Some of you may already know me...

652 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  SilverGhostGT 
#1 ·
Well hello my fellow Mustang owners and enthusiasts. I am Elmo. As the title suggests, I do have a couple of friends on here from other forums.

Anyway, to the somewhat personal part of my introduction...

I am 28, have a girlfriend of close to 7 years, and live in Brandon, Florida. I'm originally from Texas. Raised in Abilene and born in Japan (father was in the military). But I still say I was born in Texas. My background is all Texas, including my sports teams. Rangers, Stars, Mavs, Horns, and my beloved Cowboys.

What brings me here after such a long time being a member, you say? Well as of early last month, my dear mother passed away at 56 years old. She was the owner of a 2003 Ford Mustang V6 Pony Edition. The car was said to be mine 6 months before her passing because they had just paid it off and wanted to get a smaller car. Sadly, a month after that decision, my mother became ill. 5 months went by and they just didn't feel the need to go out and get another car. When she passed on the 5th month, the car was handed down to me.

I felt the need to bring this car back to life and give it a totally new look. So after posting some progression on another forum, I thought it would be nice to show the build to other Mustang owners and enthusiasts.

So in the coming months, I will be posting pictures of the build in a separate thread.

Anyway, hope to have a great time with you guys.

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome to Modded Mustangs. So sorry to hear about your mom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.