Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snapped some pics yesterday on the jobsite to send to my main office for a presentation. Figured I would share them so yall could see what I do. Nothing special really.

Way over done HDR

Like I said...nothing exiting, just thought I would share

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Looks cool. My dad is a crain opperator here in Minnesota. Is there much construction goin' on down where you are?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crane operator is a good job to have...as long as youve got a seat. Gotta be tough when things are slow though

Yeah there is a good bit going on. My company does jobs all over the country though, so I move around a good bit. Im from Atlanta, but havent worked there in about 5 or 6 years. I've been to Panama City, FL/Saint Simons Island, GA/Portsmouth, NH/and now Augusta, GA...Im a Superintendent for a very large general contractor...A lot of smaller companies dont seem to have much going on.

·
Registered
535 Posts
oh wow i work as a drafter for a precast engineering firm. we do a lot of parking garages and prisons. what job is this?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool man! Its the Reynolds Street Parking Deck in Augusta, GA. The client is the City of Augusta. Metromont/Percision Stone are the erectors. What firm are you with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts