Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a funeral early this week so my brother drove his new (new to him its a 2008) Lexus IS 250 up to Minnesota from Texas. We were busy with family most of the time, but we parked near each other at home so I snapped a couple cell phone pics.

Mine:

His:

Ours:

Mine was faster...thats all I'll say:D

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
at first im like thats a nice lexus, then i saw da' swirls, and...nevamind.. LOLOLOL :lmao

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^I don't know what that means...
And the swirls suck yes. He got it from the dealer that way. Their detailer must not be too good. My "brother" (BlueScreaM ;) ) does custom paint and body work at a shop in Texas and will be fixing those swirls shortly. It bugs him too. It really pissed him off when his two-year-old daughter put her toy on the hood and then covered the toy with sand....So he will be fixing swirls along with some other blemishes...

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
on the other hand, your car is teh seckz.
im thinking about shipping you my bumper, having you put the chin on the way you have yours, then sending it back to me. :yes

actually, can you post up A TON of your FB and the chin? like, all diff angles and ****.
i really want to try and get mine to look like that.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on the other hand, your car is teh seckz.
im thinking about shipping you my bumper, having you put the chin on the way you have yours, then sending it back to me. :yes

actually, can you post up A TON of your FB and the chin? like, all diff angles and ****.
i really want to try and get mine to look like that.
Sure, I can do that. I'll be doin some clean-up on the car this weekend so I'll snap some photos then. I'll just post them up here so I don't have to start a new thread.
Thanks for the kind words as well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts