Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to take some pics at an abandoned homeless facility near my house. It was sketchy to say the least. Lots of broken glass and it was freezing, I was not dressed properly. I used a point and shoot Sony Cybershot I dug up the other day.

Open to critique. It was hard to get good positioning for lighting with all the broken glass and there were a lot of shadows and polls and other objects. Looking to get better though.

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:drool That is the exact wheel setup I'd do if I had a mach. Stock but not.
Thanks guys. I feel the Mach should stay stock-like. If I had a GT though, I would have your Bullitts no doubt.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Car looks good man! Decent pics IMO for point and shoot. Some could use a little fixing of the rotation but otherwise decent setups and shots.

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car looks good man! Decent pics IMO for point and shoot. Some could use a little fixing of the rotation but otherwise decent setups and shots.
Thanks! Yea I kind of noticed that seems to be an ongoing problem, a lot of the shots I got are all tilted and crap. Have to work on that.

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Looks great for sure. Im envious for sure. I think mines away for winter as they spread salt last night here. I do like the DD magnum rears but I went with my Black DD 18" FR500s with practically new BFG KDW's on them because I picked them up for 1000 bucks on the Registry lol. Tires still had the tits on them and the wheels still had the white mounting lube on them. I do like the black centers though instead of the grey. I think they shouldve had them from the factory. Sweet Pics!

·
This space for rent!
854 Posts
now i wanna go for a shooot :(

good pics man!

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Bro how do you keep your headlights looking so.. so NEW? Mine sometimes put me in a crabby mood because they don't look as good as yours. :shiftyeyes

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bro how do you keep your headlights looking so.. so NEW? Mine sometimes put me in a crabby mood because they don't look as good as yours. :shiftyeyes
I would normally PM something like this, but I've been testing a secret experimental ingredient on my driver side headlight. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but it contains apple/walnut.

:piss2:

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Gorgeous, man. Simple and clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts