Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never posted pics so i have no idea how this works. i used the IMG code from photobucket? its been rainy so car is filthy. and ive been working on the inside. just wanted to post few pics of work so far

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. i think we did good in adding some "looks" but it still looks like american muscle, and that was our goal.

this week the supercharger, mac long tubes, off road prochamber, and steeda CMDP's go on. as well as a strut tower brace. yes, we are going to make it work with the shaker

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
That is one NICE looking Stang! Good Job!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looking good! Not a big fan of the stripes on the rockers, but it goes with the car at least. I'm curious as to how your installing a strut bar with the shaker hood though. I would suggest a chin spoiler too, but looks like that may interfere with your license plate, if I'm seeing that right. You're going to have a monster once you get all the mods on.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good! Not a big fan of the stripes on the rockers, but it goes with the car at least. I'm curious as to how your installing a strut bar with the shaker hood though. I would suggest a chin spoiler too, but looks like that may interfere with your license plate, if I'm seeing that right. You're going to have a monster once you get all the mods on.
im curious too, lol. i have spent alot of time and effort in looking things over, contacting the company. it WILL work.

when i painted the shaker this weekend, i tore the shaker part (breaks down into 3 pieces. its diffinetly feasible. car goes in shop tomorow. i will diffinetly post pics when its done. i think its going to look pretty tight with a STB going through the shaker. then again, may look gay too.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Welcome back to the area...

Car looks great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts