Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just to these pics tonight...I was bored on a warm Sunday night....

And my buddys 08 GT.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice, but dark wheels on red stang it's too dark for me

I honestly like it. But i might go with a chrome lip on my new rims. The black rims give it the race and agressive look.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Looks good man, A chin spoiler would go great on there. Love the red on black

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
ya very nice, but i think a chin spoiler, clear corner head lights, and wheel spacers out back and then it would be set.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya very nice, but i think a chin spoiler, clear corner head lights, and wheel spacers out back and then it would be set.

No chin spolier yet because im putting on the 03 cobra front bumper and getting the 95 cobra R hood..Headlights are a must right now cause mine are cloudy..But first things first! I need a job.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
It looks clean!

I personally dont like all black rims. If you are gonna go black at least have a chrome lip around them, if not they just look like dirty wheels covered in brake dust.. Or steelies

·
Registered
255 Posts
i like the look you got going, the cobra bumper and hood will freakin set it off for sure, the wheels do have that agressive racing look, i like it

·
Registered
249 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
994 Posts
At the moment i am so broke...What part or Orlando are you in?
haven't seen u around in a while? then again i've been staying in kissimmee for saturday nights

·
Registered
85 Posts
At the moment i am so broke...What part or Orlando are you in?
Sell me your car. I'm coming to Orlando in October. I'll buy it, and bring it back to England. i promise I'll look after it. honest. Trust me...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haven't seen u around in a while? then again i've been staying in kissimmee for saturday nights
Wow,i though you where only on the fuel sluts fourms... Im rarley at the corner now..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sell me your car. I'm coming to Orlando in October. I'll buy it, and bring it back to England. i promise I'll look after it. honest. Trust me...
Might consider....Price?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts