Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing some paint yesterday I needed to get out and take some new pictures, so I ran out after work and came up with these.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've had the flags since June of '05 and they have been a great investment (cops are much nicer to patriots)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
The car looks great and I love the patriotism...the flag just isnt for me though. I bet they do help out a lot with the law though! Sweet ride man, nice and simple.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I like a subtle clean look, and am in the process of cleaning up under the hood a bit as well. I have thought about removing the flags, but every time I get a verbal warning for 16 over I realize that until I slow down I can't justify the expense of not having them.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
looks good...one thing though. maybe paint the hood latch system behind the grill black to hide it more...sense its silver right now :yes

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes the exhaust is low, the hanger broke off on that side, but I am redoing the entire system when I put my turbo on.

I have thought about painting the hood latch bit, but I don't have a hood latch anymore so I am also considering cutting it out completely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts