Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 1st: they previous owner glued this black piece on the bumper and it did not hold down very good and i just ripped it off and all this glue was left and it looked NASTY

2nd: some huge rock hit the **** out of my grill and a big ol dent was there and it really stood out, espeically sense the glue was right below it

So thats why i went black, it looks WAY better and diffenatlly hides the blemish in the grill and i love the black paint part on the bumper but i dont know it just doesnt seem to flow all together, let me what yall think!

And the others are seats out of a 97 cobra that was totalled (my car did not come with leather) and these seats are SUPER comfy!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks good man!! I need some new seats to I have sum aftermarket ones. Looks like a race car! Buttttt very uncomfortable VERY! How much did you find yours for?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umm 400.. i think. I really didnt want to spend that but they have no holes or rips and i really wanted that year seats. However they dont match right up so if you get a set out of a sn95 make sure you get the seat belts and the back seat braket has to be chopped up a bit to fit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ok cool thanks I think I found some black leather ones out of a 2002 pretty cheap so hopfully there clean enuff!!

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
I dont really care for billet grilles in mustangs IMO. But i like your black one with that part of your bumper painted black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts