Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i sold my notch, and im extremely upset with myself now that its gone. i still have my GT, but its just not the same.

1991 LX notch
63,000 original miles
forrest green
2.3 dual spark
5 speed
gray/black interior
cruise
map light
center console
NO RUST
NOT A DENT/SCRATCH
IMMACULATE INTERIOR
ran/drove like NEW
28-30 miles per gallon!
BEAUTIFUL CAR

sold it for $400:(
it was that or 3 months in jail
i have a family (no kids, just wife) to take care of, priorities first, and i hate myself for doing it, but that was the only way to get money to pay off my tickets and fines...

i guess what im looking for is a slap in the face from every single one of you because sadly, i do know what that car is worth, and its a HELL of alot more than that...also lookin for someone to tell me i did the right thing...curious, what do you think it was worth?

(now accepting ass whoopings)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
im just disappointed you chose your wife over your car....haha...not really.....you did what you had to do....no one shud blame you for that.....i guess the only place blame can be laid is for gettin that many tickets....tisk tisk

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know the feeling man i traded a 91ssp notch last summer that the whole MM catalog on it and weighed in at 2700lbs....The car was done.....I ended up with a junk 88 mustang gt in the trade.....Life sucks bad....

·
Newblet
720 Posts
:love With the wife?

or

:love In jail?

Good choice!!
Aint this the truth...plus some day if you really want it back and have some extra cash just go get it.
Its just a car...and a 2.3L at that. Your priorities seem to be in line by your decision

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah DWLS(2), no proof of insurance, no registration, no cycle endorsement...i used to **** up alot, i stopped all that **** now though, but yeah i know i had them straight i just wish i would have sold it to a better home...my buddy put a 350 and a glide in it...i know, i know...but yeah MI dont **** around with driving offenses no more apparently...about 750 bucks took care of it all..now re instatement fees and im good

thanks guys, please check out my new post though!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
yeah DWLS(2), no proof of insurance, no registration, no cycle endorsement...i used to **** up alot, i stopped all that **** now though, but yeah i know i had them straight i just wish i would have sold it to a better home...my buddy put a 350 and a glide in it...i know, i know...but yeah MI dont **** around with driving offenses no more apparently...about 750 bucks took care of it all..now re instatement fees and im good

thanks guys, please check out my new post though!
well thats not the most honorable home for it but at least its probly fast....better than the crusher or being stripped for part and left to rust

1 - 10 of 10 Posts