Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it won't be me but I entered anyways... It would be cool if someone from MM won the car... you have till tomorrow night. NBC.com.
as for the show.... it wasn't all that good... I'd say one season and gone...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey I registered too! I could watch and listened to that car all night long. Such a beast!

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luis... go to nbc.com and enter the sweepstakes for the Shelby KR500... you can enter 4 times... the answers are 1.purple 2.Gasoline 3.Michale Knight 4. Three Thousand..

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey y'all...been there done that...I don't know it was'nt that bad...at least it had a Kick-Ass Mustang for a star.It's got possibilities if the writer's improve the storylines,and character's..Yeah it would be nice if somone from MM would win...Now I wonder how many K.I.I.T. look alikes we'll see on the roads????:cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Um, i'm not sure that it's only 4 times....I know it says you can enter four times but I think I've filled out the form like a dozen times by now and it keeps letting me. Any answers to this?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Fine print on the commercials they ran stated if more than 4 submissions were input, the submitter will be removed from the entire contest. Verbiage was a little different, but I'm close.. It was the second line of about a 10 line blip at the base of the screen when the commercial ran.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts