Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone out there ever heard of a front bumper getting stolen? So Saturday morning I was woken up by my wife asking if I hit something on my way home the night before. I rushed out of bed and ran outside to find that in the middle of the night someone had carefully removed my front bumper..WTF!?!?!?!

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Wow :sorry i feel so bad for you. They took it because there are no reproduction and they're a favorite

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I would be beyond ****ing livid.

Is insurance going to cover a new one and paint? those bumpers are hard to come by unless your going to dish out the cash for a new one.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
What. The ****?!

What kind of front bumper or car do you have?? I'm on my phone n can't tell what you have.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
What. The ****?!

What kind of front bumper or car do you have?? I'm on my phone n can't tell what you have.
01 cobra

the best new edge bumper ever created

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Lol ddue wtf. file a police report on it. but still wtf. who does that.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
whats the color and stuff . will keep a lookout for it.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I'd go on a hunt around town. They must have been close by to see you park it in the driveway or followed you home. :dunno

They could even know you. Know anyone with a new edge around town? Not many normal people would know the difference between bumpers and wouldnt care. Search on craigslist and for any mustang people in the area.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Do you have an alarm on the car? ****ing rat bastards!

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Damn..

I hope you are able to find it out there. Keep your eyes opened on the road and check all sites people use to sell ****.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I'd fuging go around stapling pictures of the bumper onto telephone polls and start keeping a keen eye out for any new edges.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Some prick ripped of my shift knob and I was ready to burn this mother down, I could only imagine a whole bumper.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Had to be somebody that knows something about Mustangs. Thats not really common knowledge that people know how easy it is to pull off a new edge bumper.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts