Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving to get my car inspected, and of course it's running kind of shitty because I Havn't gotten it dyno tuned yet. I see then guy in a new edge a few cars behind me who looks like he's genuinely happy to see my car (there's not many mustangs in my area on that really look/sound obviously modded, which is probly why he was) , I wasn't really sure tho until he caught up to me, smiled and waved, and that was about it. This is probably the first time I've ever had someone my age who didn't look like a tota ****ing douche bag stare me down or give me some snoody nod and try to race me. I seriously hate most of the people my age who drive mustangs.

If your out there reading this, it was nice meeting you man.

·
Registered
699 Posts
yeah....so to answer your question, on how not to be a douche, to which your are well on your way not to become one, Mod your car well! Hope that helped OP. good luck with your "No Douche Magnet Mod".

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
****, I didn't even think about where I should put this. Mod can totally move it, my bad X:

Damn, I got flamed lol

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

:eek:uttahere:
yeah....so to answer your question, on how not to be a douche, to which your are well on your way not to become one, Mod your car well! Hope that helped OP. good luck with your "No Douche Magnet Mod".
:eek:uttahere:

Just read your reply again and I'm honestly not sure whether your calling me a douche or not haha :p seriously tho, sorry for putting this in the wrong section. Never really post in other sections but this and I didn't even think about it

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Hey, you guys leave my douche buddy alone.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
699 Posts
hahaha no, not calling you a douche at all. lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What part of Texas can you possibly live in where there aren't any modded Mustangs around? They're everywhere down here.
North Dallas.

I don't really pay attention when I'm not driving my mustang tbh lol for the most part, I don't see many musyang that I notice are obviously aftermarket. I'm mostly around wylie/mckinney tho, which would probly be a hot spot... lol

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

I'm amazed that your stang even runs at this point...
Dude, same. I was driving for like 3 hours today, and the whole time I was like "nothing has exploded yet..... Something must be wrong" lol

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Edit: thx for moving btw mods

·
New time's coming soon!!!
3,008 Posts
Most new edges around here are beat to hell and back. There one or two that are clean cars a defiantly cared for. I see them every now and then and we always give each other a frendly Rev lol. I love the look on there face when they hear the tial q.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Most new edges around here are beat to hell and back. There one or two that are clean cars a defiantly cared for. I see them every now and then and we always give each other a frendly Rev lol. I love the look on there face when they hear the tial q.
That would makes sense. Suddenly, I've got more respect and for the new edge than s197's lol

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts
I'm one of the few nice Stangs in my area... and mine is a trash heap that is slow as ****

I have only seen one other modded one here and it was a damn show queen with full body kit BS :(

·