Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we think that our timing chain might have jumped

it used to be 16*, now i'm way to the left! where the marks cease to exist

[ame=http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/707Stang/?action=view&current=Video0037.flv]
[/ame]

yeah and no matter what i do it doesn't fix it. so looks like i'm tering her down again tomorrow.... i'll keep y'all posted. but if i do then i'm getting a double roller. anyone know if i can get one having a mechanical fuel pump? recommendations? also i know you can really see it but that white mark on the balancer was moving up and down all on it's own. i'm seriously gonna get this car blessed maybe that'll fix it. *sigh*

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
is your harmonic balancer new? if not they can shift dude, if it seems to run good i wouldnt worry about what the timing light says

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is your harmonic balancer new? if not they can shift dude, if it seems to run good i wouldnt worry about what the timing light says
it's not new, you think throwin the 4bbl edelbrock might have caused it? i'm getting spooled up again so i have to start all over as far as knowledge.

·