Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so if your like me and still havnt gotten a new deck for your stand and want a direct ipod hook up WITHOUT buying a whole new deck. listen here. because there is an adapter at

PIE FRDN-AUX FORD AUXILIARY INPUT ipod mp3

yes! i was excited about this, they have a ipod dock to rca cable w/ power as well, but im just going to use a 8mm headphone jack to rca cable, i already have a charger. anyways. thought this might be helpful. if you buy the rca cable they have and the adapter and other stuff, your saving some money unless you want to go out and buy a cheap ass deck. lol.

also, here is where the back of your radio will most likely look like. the connector is right next to the cable there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
I'm no car stereo expert but when I changed my headunit from the stock Mach 460 to an aftermarket ones (using the stock Mach 460 speakers), the salons wasn't exactly the same... As if the speakers couldn't handle the bass from the HU... that's why I needed a subwoofer as the main source of bass.

Mind you, I'm no expert. I could've done something wrong during the installation process... I had help from my wife's brother-in-law who happens to be a car audio expert...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ugh, I want one but it's only for 01+.

I've been thinking about figuring out which wires to tap into between my CD player and HU then wiring up a switched AUX in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts