Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled my spark plugs about a month ago.. Just to find oil in 3 out of 8 cylinders.. Not a bunch but enough to be worried, it covered the electrode... No smoke coming out though... Where do I start with that.. Probably just take it to a shop correct? How much you think that would run me..

Also...

Well I pulled some codes and they are listed below.. But I'm thinking there is an issue with the TPS because the car is idk how to explain it but like "studdering" when I'm driving it will kind of jerk/sound kind of choppy. Or maybe that's because of the oil in the sparks?

Been a while since I've been on here and its unfortunate that it has to be about a problem.. Anyway any advice would help. Just want to get the stang back running perfect..

And its weird I pulled codes a week ago and it was saying something was wrong with the front 02 sensors. Lack of heat or something.. And I just replaced those...

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
There is a line off the back of the intake plenum that is part of the evac system.it tends to get crusty and leak. That inturn causes an intake leak and may be the cause of the lean condition

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a line off the back of the intake plenum that is part of the evac system.it tends to get crusty and leak. That inturn causes an intake leak and may be the cause of the lean condition
interesting.. that could be the cause of both the lean code, and the evap code... ill check that out asap.. and ideas about the oil in sparks?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts