Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 99 gt sometimes wont start. it has happened twice in the last 3 weeks. the car starts fine then i drive somewhere and turn it off. when i go to turn it back on it wont start. if i give it about 5 minutes it starts up fine. the only code i pulled is p1633. i had autozone check the car battery, alternator, and starter and they are all fine. what could it be?

·
This Space For Rent
268 Posts
When you try to start it will it attempt to crank, or does it click? Or just plain nothing at all?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you try to start it will it attempt to crank, or does it click? Or just plain nothing at all?
from what i remember the first time you try to start it it will click and then when i try to start it a second time it doesnt make any sound

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Mine did this every once in a while because the theft chip was partially unplugged.
where is the theft chip thanks

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
from what i remember the first time you try to start it it will click and then when i try to start it a second time it doesnt make any sound

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

where is the theft chip thanks
under the steering column

1 - 6 of 6 Posts