Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
Nice pics man! I really like 5 and 6 for some reason :drool I still need to get that thread up so you can help me get my detailing stuff together! I want my car to be as clean as yours in the spring if that's possible lol

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics man! I really like 5 and 6 for some reason :drool I still need to get that thread up so you can help me get my detailing stuff together! I want my car to be as clean as yours in the spring if that's possible lol
Your car is already clean man! But ill help you refine it even further :yes
Yeah I love the angle I got on 6 if you're ever in the area we can shoot your car there :lol
Here is my detailing 101 list best bang for buck

Forgot to add allclean+ to that an make note of items written into email box

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
Looks like a good list to get me started. I'm actually in VA all the time but my car always stays home on those trips :(

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Clean as ever. How much time a day do you devote to cleaning? It almost seems like its a full time job for some.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Damn!! But car is clean and some nice photos!

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like a good list to get me started. I'm actually in VA all the time but my car always stays home on those trips :(
Bring the mustang! I have enough detailing supplies to get us through the walking dead zombie apocalypse
Clean as ever. How much time a day do you devote to cleaning? It almost seems like its a full time job for some.
Yours is next!
I mean it truly depends, several weeks can go by and it'll get zero love, other times every week it gets a couple hours, usually clean the interior once a season, that takes a good part of the day
For this detail took me like 45-60 minutes to prep it
V7 wipedown
Clean glass with v7
Eco touch tire shine tires, cowl, and chin
Cg speed wipe my wheels that are curing (cg speed wipe has no protection in it, and it also smells amazing, like an air head or something)
Dressed the undercarriage some
Grab a drink while the Eco touch tire shine sets in
And I'm done!
Damn!! But car is clean and some nice photos!
Thank you :yes you need to post more pictures of yours!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Thats not as much time as i thought. I really like the look of that eco touch tire dressing on your cowl and chin.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats not as much time as i thought. I really like the look of that eco touch tire dressing on your cowl and chin.
Eco Touch Tire Shine, tire dressing, rubber protectant
Coupon code CDFS
Free shipping :D

Yeah people think I wash my car 24/7, but with a great wax on it, it looks clean most of the time and stays cleaner much longer, once a week max usually every other, just because I enjoy it so when I get some free time I like to work on the whip
It's always fun to detail, always have different products to test out :lol

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Thanks! A person can never have to many new products to try :lol

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Preaching to the choir :facepalm:
Yeah honestly though Eco touch tire shine is my favorite go to dressing and it's relatively cheap
Just got forever black Trim gel, g6 (used before but was never mine), Wolfgang tire gel, blackfire tire gel iirc, and going to pick up uttg sometime in the spring, so ill need more tires and trim :lol
Maybe I can make you retract your previous statement? Lol

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Good god thats a lot of different tire dressings

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
LOVE that color.... sharp looking ride :yes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts