1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

well son1c couldn't go on that date dirty yet, as he was filthy

bulk of the arsenal

washed with chemical guys wash and clear at an oz to 5 gallon

then after completing that I upped the dilution to 3 oz added to the rougly 3.5-4 gal I had in the bucket
strip wash is always fun lol, so quickly rewashed the vehicle noting to let the soap just and just eat lsp

I tried out wolfgang black diamond tire gel, didn't really like it, granted I didn't properly prep any surfaces I used it on so this is not a true test

tried it on all trim as well, however so far the best tire and trim product I have used is eco touch tire shine

also spritzed the entire vehicle with apc 1:10 and let it sit for a minute before rinsing and then proceeding to wash, definitely didn't eat all lsp, maybe some, figured I'd give it a shot spur of the moment idea lol

then the fun began, just kidding only lsp thats fun to apply is bfwdps via machine, now thats a good quick time

another note, used chemical guys spray wax and quick detailer as a drying aid, streaked slightly
now onto the super wax lol

I didn't take too many shots during, took some more later in my photoshoot, I'll do another write up where I elaborate on fuzion

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/pictures/285504-2003-sonic-son1c-blue-mustang-gt-december-2012-wolfgang-fuzion.html

update:
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/general-car-care-detailing/285513-son1c-synopsis-16-wolfgang-fuzion-review.html

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hell yeah! I'm super stoked to give this a try on my car!

If it looks that good on yours, imagine what it'll look like on mine! :naughty:

Glad you did a strip wash before applying lol No moar layers!

Appears to me to be worth the investment :baller:

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yeah! I'm super stoked to give this a try on my car!

If it looks that good on yours, imagine what it'll look like on mine! :naughty:

Glad you did a strip wash before applying lol No moar layers!

Appears to me to be worth the investment :baller:
lol you should be :yes with it I feel the darker the vehicle the better it will look
;)
as people always say about it, it really does make your metallic flake pop
lol yeah unfortunately, rip layers :sorry
yeah I'm definitely happy with the purchase, I'd buy again

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Bro that paint looks good, if you did all that washing and APCing it should have stripped you down to NO lsp. Water is still gonna sheet decently on healthy paint since theres no contaminants and the clear is level from correction.

You make me miss having a darker color car other than black, I think i want a red or blue cobra next.

Those reflection shots are sick man, cant wait to try this out on the mach 1!!

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no I'm sure the wash stripped it, but the apc didn't lol
honestly get torch red, I love torch red, when I was looking for my next car it was between torch red, sonic blue, screamin yellow or maybe zinc but eh on zinc, and black
thanks, you're gonna enjoy it it :yes

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
no I'm sure the wash stripped it, but the apc didn't lol
honestly get torch red, I love torch red, when I was looking for my next car it was between torch red, sonic blue, screamin yellow or maybe zinc but eh on zinc, and black
thanks, you're gonna enjoy it it :yes
Torch red is my first pic, ive had a red mustang before and Red is an awesome color for reflections and depth. Plus, i could do black CCWs which would looks sweet. Zinc yellow is....just not as good as SY, dont hate on black now, black is the king of reflection shots, lol. Buts its hard to make a black car look warm, mostly just wet and deep...you know... lol:facepalm:

Go w/ red, Dark Candy Apple Red that is. :shiftyeyes
lol whatever you know you miss having a black car.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Torch red is my first pic, ive had a red mustang before and Red is an awesome color for reflections and depth. Plus, i could do black CCWs which would looks sweet. Zinc yellow is....just not as good as SY, dont hate on black now, black is the king of reflection shots, lol. Buts its hard to make a black car look warm, mostly just wet and deep...you know... lol:facepalm:

lol whatever you know you miss having a black car.
I do and I dont. If I didnt have red I would miss it so much more than I do now. So hard to keep a black daily driver clean. But you dont have that problem anymore.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
told you that you would love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts