Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
sorry but this is the photographer in me. 43tography needs to understand color balance, white balance, shadows, highlights and saturation.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have a iphone 5 and it doesnt do to bad. I dont think they are great but it does a pretty good job with color and white balance

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
sometimes i wonder what it would be like if i was sitting at a bar with you two having a beer...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
and dammit Son1c i dont think anyone who frequents this section is going to miss your write-up... post whore.

a thread alone would have sufficed.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
and dammit Son1c i dont think anyone who frequents this section is going to miss your write-up... post whore.

a thread alone would have sufficed.
:lmao

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
That gt turned out pretty good. Great job!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Im interested in how much cut it actually has, since it fills defects it would be hard to tell lol.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
It had similar cut to d151 it completely took out several recent scratches and scuffs, thoroughly impressed with it
What i was saying tho is that its has fillers in it, so it would be hard to gauge how much cut it had since it fills in defects that it doesnt remove.

Maybe if you did a 5050 shot, but after you used it, do a strip was with CW+G to help remove the fillers, then look.

But hey if it had more cut than 151 and finished as well, then props lol.

The question is how long does the protection last?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts