You need a new Sig and Avatar now!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I'm about 85-90% sure, yeah.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
thanks yeah if you're doing it outdoors i would definitely recommend the cards theyre perfect size for low wind resistance and solid enough to stay in place, thanks again, whats the status with yours last i read you had plans of SCing it?
I'm aiming for 320rwhp, so just a v1 with a 3.6" pulley making 7-8psi should get me there. I did have a vortech v1 but it wasn't the correct model year so I resold it and decided to save up for a new kit. Boost is fun on these cars, and it's a must if you have an auto like me. I also thought about saving the money for school and when I graduated I'd by myself a white mach 1, 5spd with low miles.

As for a SB car, I'd say go with chrome wheels, get a termi-front bumper and slam it. I say that because I love the look of this car..

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm aiming for 320rwhp, so just a v1 with a 3.6" pulley making 7-8psi should get me there. I did have a vortech v1 but it wasn't the correct model year so I resold it and decided to save up for a new kit. Boost is fun on these cars, and it's a must if you have an auto like me. I also thought about saving the money for school and when I graduated I'd by myself a white mach 1, 5spd with low miles.

As for a SB car, I'd say go with chrome wheels, get a termi-front bumper and slam it. I say that because I love the look of this car..

when do you think you'll be picking up your new kit? and yeah that car does look really good, but it doesnt look real mean imo, and im going for a mean/sinister look lol thats why i think the flatblack will get me there but i always love others input reps

21 - 40 of 345 Posts