Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 345 Posts

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I got 3k for my trade-in ('02 Mustang v6 with 65k miles) I thought that was nothing.

If I trade it in though I may try to find some cheap stockers and a stock front bumper. I could probably recoup 800-1000 just for my wheels and 01 cobra bumper
I'd be willing to buy that front bumper off you :D

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
yeah but on a positive note your car looks better than ever, what are your plans with it now? and lol sure theyre probably your new lowering springs :shiftyeyes
I'm honestly not sure. I'm still rolling around what I want to do with it. I'd hate to try to get rid of it with the cobra front and all the work I've done to it. Plus I won't be able to get much for the car since it has been wrecked.

My original plan was to go m112 but after talking to Street Lethal they kind of talked me out of it. So now I'm either thinking procharged or doing some kind of motor swap.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
yeah you'd take a huge loss getting rid of it, why and how'd they talk you out of m112, you could do punpony's nitrous build and once youre bored with that go TT works pretty well for him
They basically said without the heat exchanger or an intercooler the IAT's get way too high. Said Terry (owner/tuner/bodyguy lol) didn't really even feel comfortable putting his name on the tune because it wasn't that great. They would try to make a dyno pull and the car would be so hot that it was pulling timing.

So idk. I have basically everything setup to go procharged...windstar, longtubes, etc.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
what would you expect to be putting down when its all said and done?
depends on what else I'd do.
With the longtubes and windstar and a 11 pound pulley I think I'd be looking at right around 300.

But ideally what I'd like to do is a HCI procharger build.
Ported heads, ported lower, windstar, blower cam, procharger.
Run maybe 8-9 pounds, keep the tune conservative. keep it like that and save up for a 4.2 build.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Dude, **** the sixer. We need more pictures of your GT.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Dude, **** the sixer. We need more pictures of your GT.
lol i agree but if i cant start working on the gt until i get this sold exhaust is coming off sat audios out sunday, then i need to get it sold, i hope i get some good hits off a craigslist, what do you think about the plastidip?

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I doubt it would matter really. If a potential buyer doesn't like the plastidip tell them you will peel it off if they buy the car.
yeah i just dont want them to think thats "ghetto" or some **** and then assume i ran the car hard etc people get weird about stuff like that sometimes

61 - 80 of 345 Posts