81 - 100 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
sixxer audio coming out tomorrow, exhaust fell through today due to poor customer service and ice.

Completely side note I'm using my girlfriends Alienware m14x (1 month old), she bought this from my recommendation, its ****ing sick, it has the stealth black i think its called finish, best finish color and feel i've ever dealt with on a device, blows my m11x with a gloss black finish away and obviously with screen size and other specs, but i mean i got my m11x for 600 new so I cant really complain this was more than 2x it.

Custom catback w/ thrush welded mufflers and magnaflow 3.5" slant cut tips for sale very soon as well as mac o/r h pipe , 02 extensions, mil eliminators, very soon.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
1/21

Shot a quick idle video from multiple angles, just trying to find the right spot to get the best tone, but i'm about to pickup a gopro hdhero2 so i'm hoping that'll be a lot better than my phone, either way it doesnt capture much of the rumble and it has 2 exhaust leaks regardless, here it is.

also shot my dog

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I need to say it...it's been bugging me:

Do you actually have the GT in your possession?

You keep posting pictures of your sixer; we keep asking for more shots, and videos of your GT and we're not getting any. Even if you weren't DDing the GT, I don't understand why you can't walk outside and shoot a clip. lol. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying....it looks weird dude.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I need to say it...it's been bugging me:

Do you actually have the GT in your possession?

You keep posting pictures of your sixer; we keep asking for more shots, and videos of your GT and we're not getting any. Even if you weren't DDing the GT, I don't understand why you can't walk outside and shoot a clip. lol. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying....it looks weird dude.
lol maybe i'm just being a poser :shiftyeyes

i go to school away from home and work, gt sits at home, sixxer is dd

steeD3 here ya go
thank you

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
Thank you cotton

Today I'm removing the plastidip due to 2 wheels being messed up after remounting and taking it to a exhaust shop to ideally have the exhaust reverted.

Edit update obviously I didn't lay it on thick enough, that **** is a pain to get completely off in some places, also stuck in some of the curb rash, got the majority of it off, doubt i'll bother with the small amount stuck in the rash

$125 later I'm reverted back to stock exhaust, its incredibly..quiet..kind of nice lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
hey bud spoiler delete is no big deal at all man. Its held on by 4 nuts on the underside of the trunk lid and then it comes right off. To fill the holes I went to lowes and grabbed some auto push pins that looked like the right size and shoved um in there. If you wanna make sure it's water tight all ya gotta do is put some silicone on the underside around the plugs nd your good to go. Also your gonna have some huge marks on the paint where the spoiler used to be, I had to wetsand and buff mine a could times to get it to look okay, you can still see the outlines a little bit.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
hey bud spoiler delete is no big deal at all man. Its held on by 4 nuts on the underside of the trunk lid and then it comes right off. To fill the holes I went to lowes and grabbed some auto push pins that looked like the right size and shoved um in there. If you wanna make sure it's water tight all ya gotta do is put some silicone on the underside around the plugs nd your good to go. Also your gonna have some huge marks on the paint where the spoiler used to be, I had to wetsand and buff mine a could times to get it to look okay, you can still see the outlines a little bit.
what're you doing school wise, are you at nova? and i'll have to come by some time to check it out, you been going to the meets lately? and you got new seats and didn't even tell me, you've been slacking lol

81 - 100 of 345 Posts