Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone Im looking for a sound clip of a 2v with BBk shorties bbk o/r X and flowmaster mufflers. Thinking about changing my setup a bit from magnaflows....its just not raspy enough lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well FYI I have shorties already lol...i have 2 mid pipes both BBK one offroad and one catted (for the e-test). I had these pipe long before I did the shorties so i figure I would have to go buy 2 more mid pips AND I live in canada where the regulations are pretty strict so I doubt they would test my car with LT's. Anyway I have Magnaflows right now and they are loud and raspy but just not raspy enough lol. I want it dirty, the magnaflows just arent cuttin it for me lol. I found some frand new stainless flows for $100 for the pair so I think im gonna go that route! Anyone have a sound clip??

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Do you have Magnapacks, or regular Magnaflow Mufflers? If you want soundclips go to youyube.com

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you want loud sound go with the shortys bbk x and flows. Thats what I had and I loved how it sounded. Now I have LTs bbk x and flows. still great sound just quieter.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Click my myspace link in my sig....Theres some vids of my car, no headers but its a BBk off road x and Flowmasters

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks matt guess all im gonna need is some flows!
I have regular magnaflows the stailess steel shiney ones lol.

·
Registered
468 Posts
if you want dirty go with slp lm1's or magnapacks...pretty much anything straight through

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have bbk shorties, bbk catted x and flows if you want to hear that, I think it sounds good and i get many compliments. let me know

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
alright well i dont have one made, i can do it in the morning for you.

·
Registered
971 Posts
If ya want Ill post one of mine LT's BBK O/R H and 2 Chamber Flows. It will have to be tomorrow Im on duty.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts