Votes: 1 16.7%
  • **** no theyre not! grow up and buy a real exhaust system

Votes: 5 83.3%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have given up on trying to figure this out myself so hears a sound clips, are my CATS gutted or Not?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Don't post the link they give you. Go to the actual video and just copy the url at the top of the page and post that.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha, im an idiot, sorry

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, stock, but i took it to a garage that a friend owns and he wasnt exactly straight forward with me a year ago so i dont know what he did to the exhaust, im trying to figure it out.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the CATS are theyre, but idk if he gutted, like i said, he was messin with it when i first got it and hasnt been straightfoward,

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think im better off getting a full, and i mean full exhaust setup? all the way from longtubes to tips?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Yes, that is without a doubt your best bet. They set-up you go with is your choice though. If you want longtubes, go for it, but know that they are a PAIN to install. I have the pypes o/r xpipe and the pypes violator catback and I love it. Everyone has different opinions though.

But yes, definitly get exhaust done. One of the best first mods you can make.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
do that cats look like they gave been cut and welded back in.

but it just sounds like a leak or maybe cracked / blown muffler.

also who was the bitch saying it was early

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Im sticking with exhaust leak. If his friend messed with it, he might now have known what he was doing.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The "Bitch" is my wife:mad:
she was saying its early cuz the neighbors had a baby and might be to early to be ****in with the car.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
The "Bitch" is my wife:mad:
she was saying its early cuz the neighbors had a baby and might be to early to be ****in with the car.
sorry about that. i thought it was like just some lady waling by yelling at you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts