Modded Mustang Forums banner

161 - 180 of 369 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Cliffnotes of failures in this thread...

1. claimed to "take over" a meet that nobody "took over" SFR members left to go get mexican food.

2. destruct property and post the evidence of it on the internet.

3. while destructing property not even managing to spell a word correctly (tried to spell picnic) failed the first time by writing "pinic" then photoshopped it trying to correct it and spelled it "pinick". <--- double fail here

4. claiming to have cars the run no slower than 12's meanwhile there are two that wouldnt run a 12 if there life depended on it. not to mention chris's car itself has never gone a 12.

5. calls somebody out and claims to have a 10 second car but doesnt even have a car that runs.

6. becomes the laughing stock of two forums and doesnt even realize it.

7. point out how big of a group of immature douchebags his "crew" is

edited to add #7

did i miss anything?

i dont think there has been so much fail in one thread in the history of this site.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
gotcha....thanks. I watched that video again and BWAAAAHHAAAAAAA . Looks more like a weenie roast or sausage fest than a pinik to me. Yes I said pinik. The funniest part is the little kid that jumps in and says v6kid says **** you and runs away. Its like smokey on Friday lets everyone do the fighting then jumps in and says you got knocked the **** out and runs away

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Cliffnotes of failures in this thread...

1. claimed to "take over" a meet that nobody "took over" SFR members left to go get mexican food.

2. destruct property and post the evidence of it on the internet.

3. while destructing property not even managing to spell a word correctly (tried to spell picnic) failed the first time by writing "pinic" then photoshopped it trying to correct it and spelled it "pinick". <--- double fail here

4. claiming to have cars the run no slower than 12's meanwhile there are two that wouldnt run a 12 if there life depended on it. not to mention chris's car itself has never gone a 12.

5. calls somebody out and claims to have a 10 second car but doesnt even have a car that runs.

6. becomes the laughing stock of two forums and doesnt even realize it.

7. point out how big of a group of immature douchebags his "crew" is

edited to add #7

did i miss anything?

i dont think there has been so much fail in one thread in the history of this site.
:lmao plus ****ing reps!

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
gotcha....thanks. I watched that video again and BWAAAAHHAAAAAAA . Looks more like a weenie roast or sausage fest than a pinik to me. Yes I said pinik. The funniest part is the little kid that jumps in and says v6kid says **** you and runs away. Its like smokey on Friday lets everyone do the fighting then jumps in and says you got knocked the **** out and runs away
If I'm not mistaken, that was Torres, was it not?

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
White crew beats up red crews on the WAY to fights!
red Crew will **** up white crew after they leave the meet and they go home and after they sleep on it for a week and turn 83...but red crew pwns all...

Reactions: XTCNAGT

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
red Crew will **** up white crew after they leave the meet and they go home and after they sleep on it for a week and turn 83...but red crew pwns all...
I have absolutely no clue wtf you were trying to say, but that **** made me laugh.

161 - 180 of 369 Posts