Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked around the forum a bit but haven't seen many posters from Louisiana. I know I've seen a few mustang group around the Lafayette area. Who all is from around southern Louisiana?

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Mandeville here! Not far at all!

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We she plan a meet up date and go check it out. Nawlins ain't that far. Specially for Durr

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I know this weekend they are having the Ferrari race. But they're open all the time for kart racing.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Well this weekend is skydiving. Next weekend is the lsu game, after that I'm down!

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never actually heard of the NOLA motorsports. Is it open to the public? What are the fee's and regulations like?

EDIT: Next open track day is November 10th

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My old lady is going out of town the weekend of Nov 10, so I'm planning on going check out NOLA Motorsports during that open track day.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess I'll pop in here lol.

Me and the roommate go down to NOLA for the DELTA autox stuff and he'll go down to no problem to autox on the circuit grand bayou track for CENLA.
How is no problem? haven't been yet.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I need to go to hattiesburg's track. Heard its pretty good.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm actually pretty psyched about the open track day at NOLA coming up. Besides a helmet and maybe a window market, I won't need much else?

Hope its not a killer track fee.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, So I see why no one was jumping to go to NOLA. 350 for a track fee? Eff that noise. No Problem is only 145!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Ok, So I see why no one was jumping to go to NOLA. 350 for a track fee? Eff that noise. No Problem is only 145!
Yeah NOLA is geared more towards actual built road race cars from what I hear. Would still be fun to go watch some races though.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea, still far for me to go watch amateurs race. I'd rather go to BR and participate.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts