Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not to much. Waiting for some parts to come in so this weekend I can go ride. We might have to get some guys together and find a place to hang out. OCHO, Do you know anyone from the Lafayette area with mustangs to hang with?

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Not to much. Waiting for some parts to come in so this weekend I can go ride. We might have to get some guys together and find a place to hang out. OCHO, Do you know anyone from the Lafayette area with mustangs to hang with?

No sir, I am the only other Lafayette member. We have a lot of neighbors in Baton Rouge and NOLA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will have to get my friend to join the website. He drives a 2011 Roush Stage 2 and he lives in lafayette now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
OCHO..no its not blue. You probably have not seen it yet he just moved back from texas a couple of weeks ago. Thanks S197, looking to get to know everyone.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OCHO..no its not blue. You probably have not seen it yet he just moved back from texas a couple of weeks ago. Thanks S197, looking to get to know everyone.
Ah ok, there is a blue that works a street over from me. Anywho, welcome, enjoy your stay, eat, drink, be merry

·
Lurker
296 Posts
Hmmm, I missed this thread.

For those interested, I've autocrossed at both NOLA and No Problem quite a bit, and NOLA is an awesome facility (haven't ran the big tracks yet). No Problems track surface is very abrasive and eats tires much faster than NOLA. For anyone that wants to autocross we can always use more participants out at the events, its $40 for the day for non scca members and $30 for the day if you're an scca member. Some loaner helmets are available for those that don't have a snell 2005 or m2005 or better rated helmet. For track days I haven't done any at either facility but NOLA's higher price is from having a much higher quality facility vs No Problem being just a track in the country. Not putting down No Problem as I enjoy running there and you don't need all the fancy stuff NOLA has to enjoy driving your car hard, but its worth going to NOLA at least once(and they're still improving it).

·
Registered
17 Posts
conekiller sounds like fun..but I need to upgrade my suspension before i do any autocross. Thats actually my next plan on my things to do list. I used to race motorcycles and miss being on the track. Hey guys if the weather is good this weekend do some of yall want to meet up and get together?

·
7,909 Posts
conekiller sounds like fun..but I need to upgrade my suspension before i do any autocross. Thats actually my next plan on my things to do list. I used to race motorcycles and miss being on the track. Hey guys if the weather is good this weekend do some of yall want to meet up and get together?
Upgrades aren't a requirement. That's why they have stock classes ;) .

41 - 55 of 55 Posts