Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I am not a big AG fan but I really liked this wax when i owned it..I traded it off to try other things but have been wanting to get it again. I didnt want to pay $100 and I see they just added this today I already placed my order along with the CDFS free shipping code
Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has ZERO durability like 3weeks i would say if you dont wash it. But it gives a really deep wet look. its just day of show type wax

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it spreads like fuzion but it has a learning curve. its extremely oily so you have to be careful on how much you use and put on the paint or it can get tricky to remove. I found that out first time I used it. you think you only got a little on the pad but there is more then you can tell

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
when you say tricky to remove is it like lava where instead of buffing off you just kind of move it around, lava seemed very oily to me
or does it just become hard to buff off?
is it wowo?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its wowo but my problem the first time was since I put more on then i thought..the oils would get caught up in the edges of the MF and they would keep spreading around on me. so i had to use a few MF to remove it the first time so it didnt get clogged up. after that I never had the problem again

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this wax is a HUGE dust magnet though. one of the worst I ever used. so you get crazy good looks but you get crazy dusting as well

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are close. Souveran darkens paint a little more. its best for darker colored cars to

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got my jar in..its the same jar they use for the Fuzion mini. Its a glass jar with a nice thick plastic lid.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
What I never get is why they use such nice jars for the mini's and such **** jars for the full sizes...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
But honestly for the money I expect to have a nice glass container...I love fuzion dont get me wrong as thats why I bought it...Just feel that the containers could be much better...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
But you get a sweet box ;)
I can agree on that...

Maybe I will find a glass container that fits in the box and just do the damn thing myself

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
But honestly for the money I expect to have a nice glass container...I love fuzion dont get me wrong as thats why I bought it...Just feel that the containers could be much better...
Zymol containers blow. They suck so bad, and you would think for the money you pay they would be glass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts