Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a diagram for the spare tire? I need to put it back in the car because I might trade it off.
Thanks Ryan

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Lift the floor cover, lay the tire in flat, screw it into place, replace floor cover

·
3,048 Posts
It does, but he didn't ask about the jack

·
3,048 Posts
I also forgot to mention to remember to put the black cover over the end of the stud so it won't poke a hole in the floor cover. But some things should kinda just be obvious

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Honestly man, there not going to reject your car as a trade or even give you less money because the spare isnt installed the way it was from the factory. Just sayin.......dont stress it

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
:shiftyeyes

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
As long as it all fits, its all good. Though to be honest the spare shouldnt be a big deal. I have gone over a year without a spare in my car, and in that year I have had one tire eat a saw blade, and another come off the rim due to running a 275/40/17 tire on stock rims on not so perfect road. Both times, not having a spare wasn't that big of a deal, not even a real inconvenience. The only real problem was getting the tire situation resolved within a reasonable time, my advice is to keep a pair of your best old tires laying around that you can have thrown on the rims while you wait for the desired tires to show up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts