Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is their any downside to upgrading parts of your ignition and not the whole thing? if i get the 8.5mm msd wires should i go with a new performance coil pack as well?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
the only downside is your not going to notice anything unless you do all three...

plugs coils and wires

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, gotcha, i figures it wouldnt make since to just replace one side of the equation. any good places to get a coil pack? anything else i should look out for beside i high performance one?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
i think someone found them on summit racing as well as ebay...

i never really looked into this kinda **** but juggs recently has and torres is the plug expert... they might be able to help guide ya :D

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
ok, gotcha, i figures it wouldnt make since to just replace one side of the equation. any good places to get a coil pack? anything else i should look out for beside i high performance one?
For performance coil Screamin Demon is your ONLY option. I found a good set of 9mm ford racing wires on ebay for cheap as hell and Autolite copper plugs r the only way to go IMO.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
copper.....wat about platinum....

you have a link for the screamin demon?

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where did you get your screamin demon coil pack?

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you know if the screamin demon has a rep at all? just wanna check on the outside now before i end up gettin one.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
any chance one of you can hand me a link to the screamin demon coil pack? i look at one, i think it was their website but they didnt really have a buying option anywhere on the screen.

·
Registered
548 Posts
im trying to link it but its not working so just google

"screaming demon coil pack for 2001 mustang v6"

and its the 4th result down (its at v6mustangstuff.com)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts