Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are spark plugs?Tvhe shop i go to is saying $80 for the plugs and 40 for install. Is this right??

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah, forgot to mention that. i defense of the shop they have to make it worth their while to do. but none the less easily done by yourself

·
Registered
132 Posts
stock plugs from the dealer list for $17.64 ea

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah ford beats you up pretty bad, you think they would offer better prices on parts to get people to buy more from them, but then again you have all the people that don't know better and pay full price.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea there the HTO installed for 120.. Im just use to my brother with his lightning getting his spark plugs for like 50 bucks..

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is a good price for the plugs with install. The cheapest that I have been able to find them is 79.60/set at Evolution Performance. And a shop in Mississippi wanted 150 for the install alone. Talk about crazy, they were claiming 1.5 hours for the install. Hell I can do them in less time than that. I guess they have the install price bumped up because of the problems some have had with breaking the plug off on removal.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
im buy a set of those brisks or w/e and throw in a bunch of timing till the 'trode melts lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts