Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have been to the First Race oif the year already and after talking with so many of our Suppliers we thought about it and here we go:

We are going to be offering Specials on the Following companies Products:

Fore Precision Works- their Fuel systems are some of the best on the market and their new rear End cover is a thing of Art, I have already outfitted the Silver Bullet with their products in time for the new motor and the Quest for low 9's on a street car.

Holeshot Wheels- Their wheels are also some works of Art. These wheels are offered in the correct offsets for our S197 Cars and Are lighter than the Bogarts as well as Cheaper.

Ford Racing Performance Parts- We got word today that our shipment of the New CJ Throttle body are on the way, as well as some other parts from the CJ to help our S197's make some more RELIABLE horsepower. this will also include a special on the FRPP HOT ROD Cams as well as the Aluminator Motors and Ported heads from Ford.

BMR Fabrication- These Products speak for themselves, We are going to be offering the MM Crowd a Special savins on ntheir parts up to 15%

MagnaFlow Exhaust- Again, These Products speak for themselves, We Will be offering up to 20% off of all their exhaust products.

I will be adding some more compaies to the list here before the end of the week as well.

Just trying to spark the economy ourselves.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Shoot me the price for two Holeshot front wheels with the spacers and lugs please.

15x4 front with 1-7/8" backspacing and .800" thick wheel spacer

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JOE! , I like your idea and i think its great that you guys are doing this. When does everything go on sale ??? Because im looking to purchase some parts!
This week. I'll post some pricing tomorrow.

Shoot me the price for two Holeshot front wheels with the spacers and lugs please.

15x4 front with 1-7/8" backspacing and .800" thick wheel spacer
Pm on it's way!

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what sizes do u have the holeshots in. can i fit a 10inch in the back.. pm prices!
We have all sizes from 15" to 16".

We recommend the 15x4 up front and 15x10 out back.

I am switching from my Bogarts to the Holeshots as we speak to save some more weight.

Prices will be posted tomorrow, but feel Free to go to www.holeshotswheels.com
and take a look at what they look like and pick a Style you like as well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
This week. I'll post some pricing tomorrow.

Pm on it's way!
Got it and sound good, PM returned on. Wheels aren't on your site, so let me know how to work this. Also, I need them shipped via USPS to APO.

Oh yeah, can you get Mickey Thompson ET Front runners? Looking for #3009 27.5/4.5-15. Thx...

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it and sound good, PM returned on. Wheels aren't on your site, so let me know how to work this. Also, I need them shipped via USPS to APO.

Oh yeah, can you get Mickey Thompson ET Front runners? Looking for #3009 27.5/4.5-15. Thx...
Pm reply'd to.
For our Military we'll do what ever we have to to get you what you need/want.

We can also get you the Mickey's as well.

PRICES ARE GOING UP TODAY HERE AS WELL AS THE WEB SITE!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Skip the front runner tires. How do we order the wheels?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ford Racing Performance Parts- We got word today that our shipment of the New CJ Throttle body are on the way, as well as some other parts from the CJ to help our S197's make some more RELIABLE horsepower. this will also include a special on the FRPP HOT ROD Cams as well as the Aluminator Motors and Ported heads from Ford.

BMR Fabrication- These Products speak for themselves, We are going to be offering the MM Crowd a Special savins on ntheir parts up to 15%
I'm interested in a set of BMR Billet LCA's and FRPP hot rod cams. Can you send me a price for those parts?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.