Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my second time dealing with them and it was a mistake
the first time i ordered a t-lok for my 7.5 rear
well after a while of calling and email they finally got back to me said it would be there soon. OVER a MONTH from when i originally had ordered it it finally made it to me house. I almost got Andy's turbo kit faster and i ordered it around the same time.

so i broke my rear Jan 19th
i didnt know til last Wed it was broken with my tranny
so i dont have all the $$ in the world so i got another 7.5t-lok from them hoping last time was just a fluke and a mistake like they said.
WRONG
its been a week and my order is still being just PROCESSED not even shipped yet
wtf!? takes ANY other company about this much time to have the part out!
not to mention they charged $28 for shipping?! RIP OFF
so I called and emailed Wed morning.
and of course I've yet to recieve a call back or email despite my message on their phone and my email. i wrote them another email...

this is a warning for those who plan on ever getting anything there.
DONT

·
Registered
226 Posts
I swear, what is it with these companies? I had similar issues with another company. Does any company care about their reputations. The answer, probably not. Report them to the BBB.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
I swear, what is it with these companies? I had similar issues with another company. Does any company care about their reputations. The answer, probably not. Report them to the BBB.
i reported them to the BBB. i also read up on them and saw what horrible ratings they had...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
it's all good now. i will never do business with them again. i try to warn people anytime i hear them mention Speed Concepts. i thought i had found a really good deal on those headers. but you know what they say: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's all good now. i will never do business with them again. i try to warn people anytime i hear them mention Speed Concepts. i thought i had found a really good deal on those headers. but you know what they say: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is...
deffinitly
ive mentioned it on 2 other forums
if a company is bad i will do everything to stop it so at least they can change it
i hate to see other go through what i have too
AGAIN
i may mention it on my site make a page for BAD COMPANIES
:mad:

oh btw you can of course guess i havent heard a word from them

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
deffinitly
ive mentioned it on 2 other forums
if a company is bad i will do everything to stop it so at least they can change it
i hate to see other go through what i have too
AGAIN
i may mention it on my site make a page for BAD COMPANIES
:mad:

oh btw you can of course guess i havent heard a word from them
yeah, their excuse was always "our email was down"

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just called them today---probably likethe 10th call there constantly on the line
i can deffinitly say this
when you do get a hold of them they're customer service is AWSOME
turns out it'll be coming this week!
but they said that last time so who knows...i'll wait and see. i guess i jump the gun this time

·
Registered
870 Posts
yes it is
wow. I'll post this on our forum and hopefully Ken will chime in. Ive done business with him in the past and he's a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping clean transactions. I'll ask him whats up. as a matter of fact im even sporting speedconcepts.net stickers on each side of my window.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow. I'll post this on our forum and hopefully Ken will chime in. Ive done business with him in the past and he's a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping clean transactions. I'll ask him whats up. as a matter of fact im even sporting speedconcepts.net stickers on each side of my window.
well ive already talked to them
idk if i delt with him
who ever it was, did an AWSOME job for customer service. made me regret posting this actually
after that call i would honestly consider ordering from them again in the future

·
Registered
870 Posts
well ive already talked to them
idk if i delt with him
who ever it was, did an AWSOME job for customer service. made me regret posting this actually
after that call i would honestly consider ordering from them again in the future
Yea Ken runs his own company. Glad you had a good expierence

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
just called them today---probably likethe 10th call there constantly on the line
i can deffinitly say this
when you do get a hold of them they're customer service is AWSOME
turns out it'll be coming this week!
but they said that last time so who knows...i'll wait and see. i guess i jump the gun this time
i wouldn't know. i was never able to get them on the line and they had a real problem answering e-mail. i expect better out of a company that i'm giving my money to. maybe they have changed since the problem i had, who knows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
never buy from speed concepts!

:mad:I will never buy from speed concepts again. My order was processing for two weeks before it was shipped. To email them is pointless and they do not answer their phone. Dont waste your time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know that the biggest problem with this company is the shipping times. Personally I am thinking of ordering from them and I am not in a big rush to get the parts. I wont have the time to install them for a while so if it takes a couple weeks it wont bother me too much. I just want to know if they are a decent company in all other respects?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i ordered a 7.5" t-lock from them too. i ordered it the first week of october and didnt receive it until mid december!!!!!! it just said awaiting payment forever on their site(i sent a money order) after 2 emails about it and no response, i finally received it a week later :/

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
from what i've heard lately, they have gotten their **** together. i tried them once, they jerked me around, so i won't be doing business with them again...

·
Registered
31 Posts
i got ripped off by them...bought a magnaflow catback for my 98gt i paid for it and did not recive the catback...and after many emails and calls they refunded all of 55.00 to me and no catback DONT EVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS THEY WILL [email protected]#K YOU OVER AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN....!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts